AIM
Invisus64

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Wow.

This ending reminded me of the end of inception. I almost cried, at the end of both. thank you so much for creating something as beautiful as this.

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

wow

At the beginning I thought that this was just a typical shoot-em-up, but I was wrong. The best way to describe this short is through the fact that it was very "cool". The music fit perfectly (and with a decent sound system it works even better). I loved all the glasses, it was a perfect way to differenciate between the characters. Thank you, I really enjoyed this. 5/5 10/10

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Awesome

I have played the game and that is a great interpretation of the game. I love the song even without the music, but the video was great. I loved the animation, even if the mouth movements for GLADOS cold have been better.

Overall GREAT job. 10/10

Fr0z - Nothing I cant do Fr0z - Nothing I cant do

Well, I like this song. :D

Near your Energy (remake) Near your Energy (remake)

I'm a sucker for piano leads. Very nice. I like the vocals as well. You should mention it in the description because I might have closed the song before it got to it, it honestly adds to the song so much. :D

Might wanna change up the back ground a bit throughout the first 2 mins.

Awesome song! Keep making :P

DjSpirit responds:

Thanks I read your comment but never had a chance to reply back but I'm back into making new beats so check it out in a couple of weeks...

Arise (Vocal Trance) Arise (Vocal Trance)

Wow, not bad! Didn't know what to expect and not gonna lie I wasn't expecting this :P

There are a few things that might change, her voice is great but there is just a little too much echo. Her voice also doesn't really change at all through out the song. Say if it went up or down with the music a bit more...idk just some suggestions.

Keep up the good work! :D 5/5 4/5

~Kriegless

bigbluechevy12345 responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it overall! This was my first vocal trance track I've ever made, so I was a bit noobish on what the best thing to do with the vocals was. I figured that I would just try and keep it fairly simple so I wouldn't mess it up too bad, lol. XD As the old saying goes, live and learn! Next time I'll know better what to do with the vocals to keep it more interesting. Once again, thank you for your kindness!